Property ID : 22083
For Sale N/A - Land
Immersed in beautiful countryside sits in perfect harmony with its idyllic setting. This unique property could be the fulfillment of a dream. It is in a perfect location in an area marked for tourist development and trade opportunities with Burma, China and Laos.
Nearby landmarks include:-
Located in Doi Mae Salong Road which is described in tourist guide books as one of the most scenic routes in all of Northen Thailand.
- 20 minutes to hill tribe villages (Akha, Maew, Yao, etc…) and Mae Salong ethinc Chinese market. (home of Kuo mintang settles). A major local tourist atrractions.
- 34 km. to the Mae Kok bridge and Chinag Rai Market.
- 20mn. to Chiang Rai International Airport
- 30 mn. from Chien Sen – Golden triangle / Boat trips to China.
- Few moments away from to large Mae Chan Market.
- A short ride to Phra Tat Doi Tung – the most famous Chedi/ Buddhist monument in Chiang Rai province and nearby home of Queen Mother.
- A short ride to new Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai highway, access to Chiang Mai in less than 2 hours.
- Close to border crossing to Luang Prabang, Laos.
There are two main sides of this beautiful landscape. The first one is on the eastern side of Soi Rai Monkon which features 24 Rai on 4 land titles (Chanote) with 220 meters road frontage. The backside boundary is on Klong Mae Chan. Flat, and less than 30 cm below raod level with good drainage. There are no nearby structures and mountain views on three sides.
The second plot is on the western side of Soi Rai Monkon. It is on 278 Rai with 28 clear land titles (Chanotes) The shape is rectangle with the longer side being road frontage at 1,100 long. The land is flat, good drainage and excellent water table, no flooding and only 30cm below road level.
360,500 per rai
This plot of land shouts opportunity. A must see – call now for more information!